Happy World Theatre Day! We’re celebrating this week with the seminal classic Ballet Shoes by Noel Streatfeild.
Are the Fossil girls precursors to the Royal Tenenbaums? And there HAS to be some shady shit going on with Gum, right?
Plus, our pandemic update, trying to find some good in it, #firstworldsuburbanproblems and Jess gets down with the kids on TikTok
Thanks for listening!
- Hey, if you’ve been enjoying our show, please share it, tweet it, tell your friends and enemies. Word of mouth is the best way podcasts grow, and we would really appreciate it!
- Rate and subscribe on Apple Podcasts and all other podcast places.
- Find us on Facebook Instagram Tumblr YouTube Pinterest at Fighting Over the Card Catalog
- and Twitter @ CardCatalogPod
- Jess on Twitter & Instagram @ jessdigress
- Email us at email@example.com
Music from https://filmmusic.io
“Itty Bitty 8 Bit” by Kevin MacLeod (https://incompetech.com)
License: CC BY (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
Ballet Shoes Noel Streatfeild