What’s the difference between creeping and crawling? Nobody knows! Especially not Mallory, our sweet baby nerd, and newest member of the BSC cult! But we’ll try to find out in BSC 14 Hello, Mallory by Ann M. Martin.
We also meet the prodigy ballerina herself, Jessi, whose very existence exposes the racism in our seemingly perfect Stoneybrook.
Plus K!I!D!S! Looks like we made it! It’s Kids Incorporated! (For serious, if anyone is interested in doing a Kids Inc pod, about the show, not the copy-cat club, hit me up!)
And wash ya damn hands! But Don’t Panic!
Thanks for listening!
- Hey, if you’ve been enjoying our show, please share it, tweet it, tell your friends and enemies. Word of mouth is the best way podcasts grow, and we would really appreciate it!
- Rate and subscribe on Apple Podcasts and all other podcast places.
- Find us on Facebook Instagram Tumblr YouTube Pinterest at Fighting Over the Card Catalog
- and Twitter @ CardCatalogPod
- Jess on Twitter & Instagram @ jessdigress
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Music from https://filmmusic.io
“Itty Bitty 8 Bit” by Kevin MacLeod (https://incompetech.com)
License: CC BY (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
BSC 14 Hello, Mallory by Ann M. Martin