Happy Valentine’s Day, everybody! And what better way to celebrate the day dedicated to love than with numerous murders! Sit down with a box of chocolates while we discuss R.L. Stine’s Fear Street Super Chiller, Broken Hearts.
So many creepy angry boys, and so many times Jess laughs at teenage deaths. Plus what is possibly the best Fear Street murder of them all.
Though this all could have been avoided if ANYONE had read The Saddle Club. But nobody ever listens to Carole, do they?
Thanks for listening!
- Hey, if you’ve been enjoying our show, please share it, tweet it, tell your friends and enemies. Word of mouth is the best way podcasts grow, and we would really appreciate it!
- Rate and subscribe on Apple Podcasts and all other podcast places.
- Find us on Facebook Instagram Tumblr YouTube Pinterest at Fighting Over the Card Catalog
- and Twitter @ CardCatalogPod
- Jess on Twitter & Instagram @ jessdigress
- Email us at email@example.com
Music from https://filmmusic.io
“Itty Bitty 8 Bit” by Kevin MacLeod (https://incompetech.com)
License: CC BY (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
R.L. Stine Fear Street Broken Hearts