We begin this week by going slightly off the rails into baby showers and Chik-Fil-A. But we get back on track for Christina’s Ghost by Betty Ren Wright, our most controversial book yet! At least between the two of us.
In the book we deal with grumpy uncles, big old houses, missing stamps, and scary ghosts.
As it turns out, Steven gets pretty mad about ghosts! So we get deep into paranormal discourse. Could ghosts be real? Why do people think so? And why does Steven get irritated by them being in children’s books?
We’ve started a Facebook Group! Come be an OG member and join in and start some discussions!
Thanks for listening!
- Hey, if you’ve been enjoying our show, please share it, tweet it, tell your friends and enemies. Word of mouth is the best way podcasts grow, and we would really appreciate it!
- Rate and subscribe on Apple Podcasts and all other podcast places.
- Find us on Facebook Instagram Tumblr YouTube Pinterest at Fighting Over the Card Catalog
- and Twitter @ CardCatalogPod and Jess @ jessdigress
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org